Fully renovated and close to the center of Sozopol, the villa is one of the few in town with a large backyard and a sea view. Guests will have access to the entire house and the entire garden!
The villa has 3 floors, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a living room which makes the place suitable for families and big groups. The fully equipped kitchen is available to the guests.
The house is located in the New Town of Sozopol, a 5-minute walk from the Central Beach and Harmani Beach.
“Burkopólis” is a large family house with three floors and a large backyard. Isolated from the street noise, we find a green garden with a hammock, a terrace with a shed, a swing and a barbecue area. The front yard welcomes the guests and adds to the feeling with the cool shade from the fig and the vine. Its western exposure makes it suitable for morning relaxation with a cup of coffee or lemonade.
High speed Wi-Fi covers all areas in and around the house to provide internet access to guests looking to relax and also to those who may be on a business trip.
On the first floor we find the dining room with cable TV. The kitchen is right next to the dining room and is fully equipped with all the conveniences of the modern household. Guests have the opportunity to prepare their own meals. Another common space on this floor is the living room. It is equipped with a large TV and sofa beds. Two of the sofa beds could be transformed into small double beds, each of which can be used by one or two people. The size of a sofa bed in its unfolded state is 120 x 190 cm. With these additional beds, the maximum number of guests could reach 16 persons.
The rooms are located on the second and third floor. Each of them has air conditioning, and mosquito nets on the windows. On each floor, two of the rooms have a balcony and have east orientation towards the large backyard and the Sea. Watching the sunrise is an amazing experience.
Two of the bedrooms have double beds. The other rooms have single beds but in case the guests need it, they can also be easily converted into double beds. Upon request the hosts can provide extra beds, a baby cot and / or a feeding chair.
Each floor has a shared bathroom with a toilet.
Guests will have access to the kitchen, all the bathrooms and the entire garden! Each of the six bedrooms in the house has two single beds or one king-size bed.
At Villa Burkopolis, the standard accommodation is 2 people per room. If there is a reservation for 6, they will have access to 3 rooms, for 8 - 4 rooms, etc. For using additional rooms, please send us a request. Additional rooms may be charged extra.
Interaction with guests
You can reach us at any time if you have any questions or need help. We are available to help you with tips and ideas for spending your vacation, ideas for children entertainment, short trips to interesting places in the area or the nightlife in Sozopol..
Our price depends on the number of guests. We have a fixed base price of 115 GBP or 103 GBP for 6 persons or less (in the price table below) depending on the period of the year and each additional person is charged 10 GBP.
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years) - Sharp furniture edges; must climb stairs
No smoking, parties, or events
Check-in time is 3PM - 12AM (midnight) and check out out by 11AM
Pets allowed. Quiet time after 10 pm.
You must also acknowledge
Amenity limitations - Guests will not have access to the roof.
Potential for noise
Must climb stairs
Dishes & Utensils
First aid kit
Satellite / Cable
Ask Owner for a Baby-bed
Ask owner for children
Ask owner for elders
Ask owner for long term rentals
Ask owner for wheelchair
No Smoking Allowed
No Suitable for Parties/events
Yes Pet Allowed
Dining Area Comfy
|October 2019 - May 2020
||01 October 2019
||31 May 2020
|October 2018 - May 2019
||01 October 2018
||31 May 2019
|June 2019 - September 2019
||01 June 2019
||30 September 2019
30% advance payment. The remaining 70% should be payed at least 7 days before check-in.
The preferred way of payment to us for now is a bank transfer.
If canceled at least 31 days before check-in, we refund 15%.
If canceled 30 days or less before check-in no refund is done.